Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

NaNo 2011

Well we're days away from NaNoWriMo 2011 and, as usual, I have not created an outline. I keep saying (to myself) that I'll endeavour to make one for the next NaNo. Well who am I kidding? I think I'm rebelling against all the times I had to produce outlines for high school and university English classes. I hated doing them then and I still do.
I do have an idea for my novel, but for the most part I'll be writing-by-the-seat-of-my-pants as I have done every year. Simon read my an interesting article from a Mac mag about the upcoming NaNo and how to succeed at it. One suggestion was to blog your novel as you went along. It sounds like an intriguing idea and maybe feedback from my "followers" would be a motivator when things look grim. Maybe in the coming days you'll see a link on here to my NaNoBlog.

Will I make my 50k? Will I finish my novel? Will I blog it? Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I'll follow along!!!! This would mark the first time I've seen any of your novelling output...

    ReplyDelete