Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fashionista

(This is my first bilingual post.)

Well, ok, not quite but for me it is.  I went out and bought a few items to help revamp my current wardrobe.  I had a surprisingly good and successful time despite having 2 kids in tow.  What's more the clothes were a size smaller than I expected!  I had to check to make sure the world wasn't coming to an end.  :)  I managed to get 2 pairs of pants, a blazer, a shirt, 2 skirts, 2 scarves, a purse, a wrap, a tunic, and a pair of boots all for about $270.  Every store is having huge sales.  It's a sign of the times.


(Dies ist meine erste zweisprachige Blog-Posting.)

Na ja, ok, nicht wirklich, aber für mich ist es.  Ich kaufte ein paar Dinge zu verbessern meiner aktuellen Garderobe.  Ich hatte eine überraschend gute und erfolgreiche Zeit trotz 2 Kinder mit mir. Und die Kleider waren eine Nummer kleiner als ich erwartet hatte!  Ich hatte zu prüfen, war die Welt nicht zu Ende. :) Ich kaufte 2 Hosen, ein Blazer, ein Hemd, 2 Röcke, 2 Schals, eine Geldbörse, ein Wrap, eine Tunika und ein Paar Stiefel alle für ungefähr $ 270. Jedes Geschäft hat enormen Umsatz. Es ist ein Zeichen der Zeit.











No comments:

Post a Comment