Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Falling Waaaay Behind

Well, I really needed to put up this post.  I haven't made one since before NaNoWriMo.  How appalling is that?!  I don't have an excuse.  It simply got pushed aside and forgotten.  I really intended to keep things current on here, but you know the road to hell...

What's new?  We're selling up and moving into Victoria.  Well, we're trying to sell but the market is pretty soft and we live in Sooke.  Not to mention that because our floors squeak people are hesitant to make an offer.  There's nothing wrong with our house and this problem is fixable (albeit with a lot of mess) but people are easily spooked and don't want to throw away their cash on a dud.  It would be nice if we had an offer subject to getting this fixed or reducing the price by the amount to fix it.  I think we'll be here for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment