Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Countdown has begun

It is less than a week until NaNoWriMo 2010 begins.  Simon and I have participated, and won, two years in a row.  This will be our 3rd consecutive year.  I haven't read my past stories.  I suppose I will one day (I'm afraid to discover how crappy a writer I really am).  In retrospect I think my first was my best so far.  Last year I tried a sort of sci-fi kind of novel.  Unfortunately I don't read that genre and I'm not overly familiar with its style and content.  This year will be sci-fi-esque too since its premise is something right out of Twilight Zone.  I just hope I can finish.  Right now I'm not as pumped about it as I usually am.  Maybe I need a few hours rest.  Home schooling and entertaining a 3 year old really takes its toll on you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment